Enhance your experience on The Loop or Forest Dunes by utilizing a caddie or forecaddie. We have partnered with CADDIEMASTER, the world’s leading caddie service provider, to train and supply our caddie corp. Caddies add to your experience by:
- providing course knowledge such as yardages and green reading
- assist the pace of play by locating errant shots and performing course maintenance
- maintaining the course including raking bunkers, fixing ball marks and replacing divots
- carrying your bag and cleaning clubs
Caddie fees are paid in the golf shop at the time of check in. Most guests typically share a caddie between two players — a double bag caddie.
- Single Premium Caddie
- Double Bag Caddie
- $60 / per player
- $30 / per player
- for groups of 3 or 4 players
- works with all players in the group without carrying a bag
Gratuity should be based on the level of service. Our recommended gratuity is $30 per bag for a double bag caddie, $40 per bag for a single and $25 per bag for a forecaddie.
Most of our caddies spend the winter months and part of the northern season at other CADDIEMASTER properties such as:
|Concession Golf Club||Destination Kohler - Whistling Straits||Golf Club of Houston||Grande Lakes|
|Kiawah Resort||Maroon Creek Club||Pinehurst Resort||Sea Island|
|The Club at Carlton Woods||TPC Sawgrass||Trinity Forest Golf Club|
For additional information on our partner CADDIEMASTER, please visit caddiemaster.com.