Enhance your experience on The Loop or Forest Dunes by utilizing a caddie or forecaddie. We have partnered with CADDIEMASTER, the world’s leading caddie service provider, to train and supply our caddie corp. Caddies add to your experience by:
- providing course knowledge such as yardages and green reading
- assist the pace of play by locating errant shots and performing course maintenance
- maintaining the course including raking bunkers, fixing ball marks and replacing divots
- carrying your bag and cleaning clubs
Caddie fees are paid in the golf shop at the time of check in. Most guests typically share a caddie between two players — a double bag caddie.
- Single Bag Caddie
- $110 / per player
- Double Bag Caddie
- $60 / per player
- (one caddie who carries two bags and services both players)
- $30 / per player
- for groups of 3 or 4 players
- works with all players in the group without carrying a bag
Gratuity should be based on the level of service. Our recommended gratuity is a $30 minimum per bag for a double bag caddie and forecaddie, and a $40 minimum per bag for a single. These are recommended minimums, you may increase gratuity based on the level of service that you have received.
Most of our caddies spend the winter months and part of the northern season at other CADDIEMASTER properties such as:
|Concession Golf Club||Sea Island||Golf Club of Houston||Grande Lakes|
|Kiawah Resort||Maroon Creek Club||Pinehurst Resort|
|The Club at Carlton Woods||TPC Sawgrass||Trinity Forest Golf Club|
For additional information on our partner CADDIEMASTER, please visit caddiemaster.com.