Forest Dunes Operating Procedures in Response to COVID-19
Updated May 8, 2021 --
- Forest Dunes, The Loop and Bootlegger are open for daily play.
- Masks are required in the clubhouse except while seated when dining.
- Our lodging is open. Daily housekeeping services are available only when requested.
- The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 6:30 am to 10 pm. We have reduced the seating capacity to allow guests to maintain social distance inside the clubhouse. Outdoor patio seating is also available.
- The state of Michigan has a 11 pm curfew for indoor dining. Guests are not allowed in the clubhouse after 11 pm.
- Electric golf carts are permitted with two riders per cart.
- The driving range is available and the practice green is as well.
- These policies will be updated as new governmental executive orders are released or Center for Disease Control guidelines change.
- Golf has always been a game of respect. We ask that all of our guests respect their fellow players and the employees of Forest Dunes by following guidelines and procedures so we can enjoy the game in a safe manner during these trying times.