Forest Dunes Operating Procedures in Response to COVID-19
Updated July 31, 2020 --
- Forest Dunes, The Loop and the Short Courses are open for daily play.
- Masks are required in the clubhouse except while seated when dining.
- Our lodging is open. We do not offer daily service for multi-night stays. Comforters have been removed from the room. Blankets are individually bagged and available in the room.
- The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7 am to 10 pm. We have reduced the seating capacity to allow guests to maintain social distance inside the clubhouse. Outdoor patio seating is also available.
- Electric golf carts are permitted with two riders per cart. We are not able to guarantee riders their own carts. Both electric carts and push carts will be disinfected before and after each guest’s use.
- The driving range is available and the practice green will be as well, however cups will not be cut. The HillTop putting course is available at this time.
- Do not touch the flagstick. You must leave the flagstick in at all times.
- Guests are asked to not touch anyone else’s equipment.
- These policies will be updated as new governmental executive orders are released or Center for Disease Control guidelines change.
- Golf has always been a game of respect. We ask that all of our guests respect their fellow players and the employees of Forest Dunes by following guidelines and procedures so we can enjoy the game in a safe manner during these trying times.