Forest Dunes Operating Procedures in Response to COVID-19
Updated May 22, 2020 --
- Both Forest Dunes and The Loop courses are open for daily play.
- Our lodging is open, but the front desk will only be staffed from 7 am to 9 pm at this time. On May 28 it will begin being staffed 24 hours a day.
- The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7 am to 10 pm. We have reduced the seating capacity to allow guests to maintain social distance inside the clubhouse. Outdoor patio seating is also available.
- Electric golf carts are permitted with two riders per cart. We are not able to guarantee riders their own carts. Both electric carts and push carts will be disinfected before and after each guest’s use.
- The golf shop is open to four guests at a time. Please use the dedicated entrance doors and exit doors in order to maintain social distance and allow us to manage the capacity.
- The driving range is available and the practice green will be as well, however cups will not be cut. The HillTop putting course is available at this time.
- We are using inverted cups; do not touch the flagstick. You must leave the flagstick in at all times.
- We have eliminated on course guest touch points such as bunker rakes and water coolers. Please respect those playing behind you by using your foot or club to smooth bunkers.
- There is not be a bag drop service and staff members will not handle any guest's equipment at this time.
- Guests are asked to not touch anyone else’s equipment.
- These policies will be updated as new governmental executive orders are released or Center for Disease Control guidelines change.
- Golf has always been a game of respect. We ask that all of our guests respect their fellow players and the employees of Forest Dunes by following guidelines and procedures so we can enjoy the game in a safe manner during these trying times.