Soft-spiked golf shoes or soft-soled golf shoes are mandatory at Forest Dunes.
Gentleman Golfers: Golf slacks and collared or mock neck golf shirts. Golf shorts are acceptable, but must be no shorter than mid-thigh. Items not permitted are jeans, denim attire of any kind, or gym shorts.
Lady Golfers: Golf skirts, dresses, slacks, culottes or golf shorts are acceptable, but must be no shorter than mid-thigh. Shirts must have sleeves if it does not have a collar. Jeans and denim attire of any kind, tennis or gym shorts are not permitted.
Starting Time Reservations
Reservations are required; however, walk-on players will be accommodated when possible. All guests must register in the Golf Shop prior to starting their round.
Cancellation Policy for groups under 24 Golfers:
All guests are held responsible for their reserved tee times. Cancellation policy and penalty for non cancelled tee times are as follows:
Non Member Guests
- Outside of 48 hours, guest will incur no penalties.
- Outside of 24 hours yet inside the 48 hours, guest will be charged 50% of the current reserved time rates.
- Inside 24 hours, Guest is responsible for 100% of current reserved times rates.
* A credit card number must accompany all Non-Member times. Fees will not be applied to any credit card prior to arrival and shall only be used in the event of a no show.
Cancellation Policy for groups over 24 Golfers:
- All groups of 24 players and over are required to sign a golf group contract.
Non Member Guests:
- In the event of cancellation, the following financial responsibilities must be met:
- Cancellation 0 -10 days prior to event - 100% of contracted revenue
- Cancellation 11 – 45 days prior to event - 50% of contracted revenue
- Cancellation on or after signing – 45 days prior to event - 10% of contracted revenue
A guarantee of attendance is required fourteen (14) days prior to all functions. Your guarantee may not be decreased after this time. If fewer than the final guaranteed number of guests attends the function, you are still charged for that final guaranteed number or the actual attendance, whichever is greater.
Guests assume responsibility for any damage to a Golf Cart that may occur while in their possession. A valid driver’s license is required to rent and operate a Golf Cart.
Each player is required to have his/her own bag/set of golf clubs.
The speed of your round is monitored by the first tee host and player service staff. Forest Dunes should not take longer than 4 hours 30 minutes to play 18 holes. A player assistant will caution all groups that fall out of position a maximum of two times. A third violation will result in the group being required to stop play and move to a position on the course determined by the player assistant or expulsion of play.
Smoking is not permitted in the clubhouse. This includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes and all oral tobaccos.
Alcoholic Beverage Service Policy
The owners of Forest Dunes Golf Club are extremely concerned about the potential liability created in the event a guest becomes involved in an accident after being served intoxicating beverages, either while on the property or after leaving Forest Dunes.
Guests are prohibited from bringing coolers or the like onto Forest Dunes property. A guest who violates this policy will be subject to removal from the property or have the cooler and the contents confiscated and returned to them upon departure from the Club.